Posted on November 2019 By Michelle Smith
Another jam-packed month with 7 tech events coming up this November at iO. We return with 3 of our regular Meetups Reading .Net, London .Net, Tableau South West, and welcome 4 new events across Bristol and London.
Pub Sec Tech will bring professionals together from Healthcare, Local Government, Central Government, Not-for-Profit and blue light services. The event will enable attendees to meet with those working at the forefront of technology and digital innovation in public sector organisations. Dates and speakers have now been confirmed, join our Meetup page here to RSVP.
Our brand new DevSecOps Meetup will run across two consecutive nights in Bristol and London. Panellists confirmed include Ladies of London Hacking Society Founder Eliza May Austin, CISO of Just Eat Kevin Fielder and Co-Founder of LMNTRIX Ian Murphy (+ many more!). Register your attendance for Bristol today!
To finish off the month we have our first-ever Leaders in Tech Breakfast. Details are still TBC so keep your eyes peeled for further info!
We hope you can join us for tech conversations and debates at one of our events this November.
If you’re interested in speaking at any of our future events or hosting an event contact email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.
- PRESS RELEASE: Bristol City Bring iO Associates On Board
- Posted By Michelle Smith on 20th January 2021
- We have joined the Employer's Network for Equality & Inclusion (ENEI)
- Posted By Michelle Smith on 11th January 2021
- iO Java Virtual Meetup - Intro to Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams
- Posted By Mason Simmonds on 17th December 2020