Posted on March 2020 By Neil Willis-Stovold
To ensure that the impact for our clients’ resourcing objectives and processes are kept to a minimum amidst the growing concerns of the spread of Covid-19, iO have invested in the extension of our video interviewing platform VidiO.
Our VidiOextension will now provide our clients with their own licence for final candidate face-to-face interviews, providing a bespoke platform for you to record, save, re-watch and forward video interviews wherever you are.
In addition, we’ve laid out a variety of approaches that maintain the safety of our clients and candidates as well as allowing you to hit your hiring objectives without disruption.
Our Covid-19 approach includes:
Candidate Pre-Screening Questionnaire – prior to interview we will pre-screen candidates on their health and recent travel history.
Candidate Pre-Qualifying interview – VidiO is our live two-way video interview tool which allows us to meet and screen candidates online. We then record and share with you via a secure link.
Scheduling Off-Site Meetings – should you wish to meet the candidate face-to-face but have on-site restrictions we will schedule your off-site meetings.
Final Client Face-to-Face via VidiO – As an extension of our current VidiO platform we have invested to allow licence distribution to our clients for final interview stage.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can help ensure your company’s resourcing plans are not affected.
- Introducing iO Associates' Exciting RPO Partnership with Pinewood!
- Posted By Andy Bush on 26th February 2024
- iO Associates Unveils Tech Workplace Priorities, in Collaboration with techSPARK
- Posted By Jamie Wightman on 19th February 2024
- Precision Resource Group (PRG) Achieves Prestigious Placement in Recruiter HOT 100
- Posted By iO Associates on 31st January 2024