Posted on December 2020 By Michelle Smith
In the build up to Christmas, we know how tempting it can be to put off your recruitment till the new year. Here are a few reasons why we think it’s the best time of year to get hiring:
January is well renowned as the busiest time for businesses hiring. Secure the best talent NOW rather than fighting for the best talent in the New Year.
Avoid a Prolonged Start Date
The recruitment process is commonly slow this time of year and many companies often chose to leave hiring until the New Year. Get ahead of the game and ahead of the competition!
Reduce Admin Time
Get the admin out of the way before Christmas so you have a smaller workload coming into January when it is naturally busier.
Candidate feels more comfortable knowing they have job security. Invite people in for intro days in December and start full time in the New Year to maintain interest, engagement and to feel part of the team.
Christmas (virtual) parties are a great way to integrate new members of staff and make them feel part of the team from the off. They can get to know the team at a time of year when things are more relaxed and jovial.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help with all your recruitment needs.
- iO .Net Virtual Meetup - Implementing the Geode Pattern in Azure with Front Door
- Posted By Charlotte Herapath on 20th July 2021
- The Defence Series - An Interview with Brigadier Sara Sharkey CBE
- Posted By Danny Watts on 13th July 2021
- Women in Engineering; what do I know 🤷♀️?
- Posted By Josh Shaw on 22nd June 2021