Posted on January 2021 By Michelle Smith
iO Associates, part of Precision Resource Group, are delighted to present to you our latest fundraising event, Around the PRG World in 28 Days! We are raising £3,000 for our chosen 2021 charities.
Two teams from PRG are competing to see who can travel Around the PRG World in 28 Days the fastest! By either walking, running or cycling, these two teams will travel the virtual distance between our Headquarters in Bristol, to Newcastle, Reading, London, Brussels, Munich and Tampa, equating to a huge 16, 623.61km!
Our chosen 2021 charities are:
·Changes Bristol- Changes Bristol provide peer support groups, offering a safe and friendly space for people to share any anxiety, stress or depression they might have.
·Clic Sargent- Clic Sargent fight tirelessly to stop Cancer destroying young lives, by offering day to day support, financial support and much more.
·Jessie May Trust- Jessie May is a Children’s Hospice at Home service caring for all local terminally ill children by offering end of life care, emotional support and vital respite care.
We hope that you will join us in supporting these three amazing charities, to show our gratitude for all that they do.
- iO Java Virtual Meetup - Monitoring a Murmuration of Microservices
- Posted By Inness Law on 28th July 2021
- iO .Net Virtual Meetup - Implementing the Geode Pattern in Azure with Front Door
- Posted By Charlotte Herapath on 20th July 2021
- The Defence Series - An Interview with Brigadier Sara Sharkey CBE
- Posted By Danny Watts on 13th July 2021