Posted on January 2021 By Michelle Smith
iO Associates, part of Precision Resource Group, are delighted to present to you our latest fundraising event, Around the PRG World in 28 Days! We are raising £3,000 for our chosen 2021 charities.
Two teams from PRG are competing to see who can travel Around the PRG World in 28 Days the fastest! By either walking, running or cycling, these two teams will travel the virtual distance between our Headquarters in Bristol, to Newcastle, Reading, London, Brussels, Munich and Tampa, equating to a huge 16, 623.61km!
Our chosen 2021 charities are:
·Changes Bristol- Changes Bristol provide peer support groups, offering a safe and friendly space for people to share any anxiety, stress or depression they might have.
·Clic Sargent- Clic Sargent fight tirelessly to stop Cancer destroying young lives, by offering day to day support, financial support and much more.
·Jessie May Trust- Jessie May is a Children’s Hospice at Home service caring for all local terminally ill children by offering end of life care, emotional support and vital respite care.
We hope that you will join us in supporting these three amazing charities, to show our gratitude for all that they do.
- Introducing The DevOps Virtual Meetup
- Posted By Theo Borek on 24th February 2021
- iO Defence Series - An Interview with Thomas Copinger-Symes
- Posted By Danny Watts on 23rd February 2021
- iO .Net Virtual Meetup - Port That .Net Framework Application to .Net5
- Posted By Michelle Smith on 17th February 2021