Posted on April 2021 By Inness Law
iO Associates are delighted to bring you the next in our series of Java Virtual Meetups! This next meetup featured Ying Zhou, Senior Director at Oracle.
Ying presented a fascinating talk on ‘Mistakes Made and Lessons Learned When Building AI SaaS Solutions’. They started building their first AI SaaS solution in 2016, there are countless things they learned on this journey. In this talk, Ying shared with us the mistakes they made. How they almost failed? What lessons they learned? Why they made the current design decisions?
About the speaker
Ying is head of the OCI AI framework in Oracle. She works with the senior leadership teams to deliver Oracle AI SaaS solutions. Before Oracle, Ying has worked in both financial and telecom sectors to transform legacy systems with modern big data architecture.
You can watch the full video here:
iO Associates, tech and digital recruitment specialists, have always been a very active member of multiple Meetup groups across the UK. We’re really keen to help keep our community positive and engaged hearing from the best speakers on the topics of your choice so encourage you to share this with your team and the wider community.
We hope you can join us and please get in touch at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions on future virtual meetups.
In addition, if there’s anything we can help you with in regards to sourcing candidates or finding a new role please do also get in touch.
- Introducing iO Associates' Exciting RPO Partnership with Pinewood!
- Posted By Andy Bush on 26th February 2024
- iO Associates Unveils Tech Workplace Priorities, in Collaboration with techSPARK
- Posted By Jamie Wightman on 19th February 2024
- Precision Resource Group (PRG) Achieves Prestigious Placement in Recruiter HOT 100
- Posted By iO Associates on 31st January 2024