Posted on May 2022 By Oliver Gerrard-Longworth
iO Associates are delighted to bring you our first GovTech Leaders Virtual Meetup!
We welcomed Matt Tyler, IR35 Consultancy Manager at Kingsbridge Insurance, to the session! Matt discussed 3 key points that have been highly requested and answered your questions on all things IR35.
The key areas of discussion were:
- The nuances of the substitution clause and how it works in practice.
- How the remote element of a role effects the IR35 status.
- If you need deliverables written into a contract to ensure the role is outside IR35.
You can watch the full recording here:
Matt Tyler is the IR35 Consultancy Manager at Kingsbridge. He has been dealing with IR35 for over a decade at this point, speaking to contractors, clients, and agencies alike in order to mediate and resolve IR35 issues that have arisen. Within this role, he has also provided advice and guidance to companies on the public sector reform in 2017, and the private sector reform in 2021 to help navigate them through murky waters of IR35.
iO Associates, tech and digital recruitment specialists, have always been a very active member of multiple Meetup groups across the UK. We’re really keen to help keep our community positive and engaged, hearing from the best speakers on the topics of your choice. So we encourage you to share this with your team and the wider community.
We hope you find the session insightful. Please get in touch at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions on future virtual meetups.
In addition, if there’s anything we can help you with in regards to sourcing candidates, or finding a new role please do also get in touch.
- Introducing iO Associates' Exciting RPO Partnership with Pinewood!
- Posted By Andy Bush on 26th February 2024
- iO Associates Unveils Tech Workplace Priorities, in Collaboration with techSPARK
- Posted By Jamie Wightman on 19th February 2024
- Precision Resource Group (PRG) Achieves Prestigious Placement in Recruiter HOT 100
- Posted By iO Associates on 31st January 2024