£25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits
IO Associates are exclusively helping a Defence company recruit 2 x 2nd Line Support Engineers in North Bristol. You will work as part of a new IT Service Desk team in a hands-on and varied role - from triage and diagnosis of issues on the service desk to the technical administration and support of operational systems.
The successful candidate will be joining a small team within a rapidly growing IT environment and have exposure to lots of exciting projects.
** Please note due to the projects all candidates must be eligible for SC (DV Capable)/UK National **
Role: 2nd Line Support
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits + Career Progression
Location: North Bristol - Role will predominantly be office based with some WFH flex
- Providing Service Desk IT support to business users
- Diagnose hardware and software faults
- Software/hardware installations and equipment deployments
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain the IT infrastructure. This includes an element of server management, Wi-Fi, networking and backups
- 2-3 Years IT Support experience
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Experience of Windows operating systems and working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, WSUS, NPS
- Experience of administering Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint Online and understanding Azure concepts
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
This company plans on tripling in size in the next year - with such extensive growth, progression is hugely rapid.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here. Alternatively, email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.