£22000 - £28000 per annum
JL - 4259- JA_1612175619
2nd Line Support Analyst
Are you a 2nd Line Support Analyst with over 3 years' experience working in an MSP environment?
iO Associates are looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join a growing team within a 'service-led' company that uses cutting edge modern technology.
- Supporting our clients via the support system, ensuring our ticketing process is followed and the client is kept informed.
- Diagnostics of support cases with the help and support of the rest of the team.
- The proactive maintenance of client networks using our proactive support tools.
- Managing new workstation builds and user setups.
- Engaging in the technical projects, including meeting clients and delivering onsite time with the team.
- Working with the team to implement policy and procedure.
- Manging Client documentation.
- Helping train and develop junior team members.
- A minimum of 3 or 4 years 2nd Line MSP Experience
- Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Office 365 administration & Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desktop troubleshooting skills
- Network troubleshooting skills
- VLAN Knowledge
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop skills.
- Windows Server Administration.
Benefits include; a fantastic Training Academy, excellent Career development opportunities, Team Social events each year, Annual Christmas trip!
If this sounds like you and you're interested in hearing more apply now or contact Jennifer on 07958441684