£60000 - £65000 per annum + Remote Working & Company Benefits
Expanding healthcare software provider is recruiting for two Cloud Deployment Specialists to focus on greenfield cloud deployments from on-premises to cloud environments. Not only have two projects have recently been approved with more on the horizon, but their portfolio of products has also increased in demand by 100% within the last 12 months. This is a company which is performing very well within in its marketplace!!
Base Salary - £60,000-£65,000 + Company Benefits.
Location - Milton Keynes (Two days in office, fully remote once settled).
- Experience deploying systems to cloud from on-premises.
- Commission cloud infrastructure for the deployment of the software solutions.
- Architect, deploy and administer cloud environment such as Azure, AWS, UK Cloud and GCP.
- Focus on client facing workloads.
- Coordinating deployments with programme and mobilisation managers.
- Test and validate cloud platforms.
These are brand new, remote based roles with you being required in the office very little (once/twice per month), mainly during your first few months or for company wide meetings. This will be the twelfth vacancy we've recruited for this business in the last 6 months, where you will have a great opportunity to take the lead on cloud deployments projects across the entire organisation.
If you hold cloud deployment experience and want to be an integral part of the company's IT project pipeline, taking the lead on greenfield projects - then simply apply today or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk