£60000 - £65000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
Two DevOps Engineers needed by innovative cloud-based software provider in Surrey. Being a DevOps Engineer you will help expand product and system functionality and grow the company's technology platform.
As a DevOps Engineer you will take control of CI/CD processes and own the cloud platform, working side-by-side with the development teams, building, improving, and deploying solutions. The business is also open to any new technologies/applications which will benefit the team or systems and help the company thrive.
If you can make sure sprint goals are completed in a timely manner, deploy artifacts into production, improve CI/CD processes and keep documentation up to date, then this is the DevOps role for you…
- Paid technical training and certifications EVERY 12 weeks. The company will allow you time off to learn new skills and technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements. Only working from the office 1-2 days per week.
- Online training, in-person training courses, and attendance at events, i.e., contributing in Microsoft hacks.
- Scripting (ideally PowerShell or Bash).
- Automation software (Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Octopus, Ansible or similar).
COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY & COMPANY BENEFITS.
VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS CAN BE ARRANGED IMMEDIATELY.
If you wanted to join a business doing amazing things within the cloud world, simply click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.