£30000 - £34500 per annum + Company Benefits
IT Service Desk Engineers with Linux experience, required for an entrepreneurial and very exciting cloud/virtualised software provider in Bath. A business which has grown from 10 people to 100+ employees within the last 7-8 years, whilst expanding its customer base on an international basis as well as domestic. THIS IS A BUSINESS WHICH IS GOING PLACES!!
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will be responsible for 24 x 7 monitoring, maintenance, support, and deployment.
- Base Salary - £34,500
- Benefits - Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers, Increase Life Cover, Dental, Critical Illness, Medical cash plan, Holiday purchase, Gym and Lifestyle Discounts.
- Pension, Share/Stock Scheme & Private Medical Cover.
- Working Arrangements - 4 on 4 off (365) - 07:30am-19:30pm and 19:30pm to 07:30am.
- Walking distance from Bath Spa Train Station.
Remote Working Available - 2 shifts from home and 2 shifts in the office. However, there may need to be some flexibility when team members are on leave/sick.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an IT Operational support role working with Linux operating systems.
- Good understanding of core internet technologies - Routing/Switching, DNS, DHCP, firewalls.
- Experience working in a customer-facing technical role which requires solid technical aptitude, excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels and in different situations.
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology.
If you are a Linux Professional who is fascinated by technology or just a 'techy at heart', then this is the role and employer for you…
You will have an amazing opportunity to build upon your Operating System, Networking and Scripting experience, whilst learning to support a unique software portfolio and other technologies which accompany such a technology stack.
If you are wanting to join a business doing great things, please reach out with an updated CV or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk