Up to £34500 per annum + Company Benefits
2x Linux Shift Engineers urgently wanted by a rapidly expanding cloud software business in Bath. Who within the last 18 months have hired around 50 new members of staff.
If you have experience with Linux and want to work with cutting edge tech this is an amazing opportunity to learn, develop and progress your career!!
Working on the company's helpdesk, your responsibilities will be Linux focussed, helping support Linux based operating systems as well as basic Networking and virtualisation. Any flavour of Linux welcome, whether it's Ubuntu, Red Hat, Centos, Debian etc… would be beneficial.
As a Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for 24x7 monitoring, maintenance, support, and deployment, where your working arrangements will be shift focused; 4 on 4 off (365 days), 07:30am to 19:30pm and 19:30pm to 07:30am. Remote Working Available - 2 shifts from home, and 2 shifts in the office.
- Experience within an IT operational, service desk, helpdesk, or support role, working with Linux operating systems.
- An understanding of core Networking technologies; routing & switching, DNS, DHCP and/or firewalls.
- Commercial experience working within a customer-facing technical support role, which requires good technical aptitude and communication skills.
Salary, Benefits & Offices:
- £34,500 Base Salary (Negotiable, dependent on skills and experience).
- Pension, Share/Stock Scheme, Private Medical Cover, Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers, Increase Life Cover, Dental, Critical Illness, Medical cash plan, Holiday purchase, Gym and Lifestyle Discounts.
- Offices are ultramodern and newly refurbished, open plan with lots of team interaction. Fresh fruit, food, and beverages available, walking distance from Bath Spa Train Station.
If you have good experience with Linux and want to advance your career and learn more technology along the way, please reach out as this is the role for you!
Simply click 'apply' or contact Logan Browne at iO Associates.
l.browne @ ioassociates.co.uk