£30000 - £40000 per annum
Mid-weigh Application Developer
Up to £40,000 + shift allowance
A leading insurer is currently seeking for a number of Application Continuous Improvement Developer to improve applications through robust and scalable design and development activities.
- defining the detailed Design for changes to operational applications
- Produce detailed designs
- Produce unit test plans
- Carry out appropriate levels of unit and integration testing
- Produce and maintain appropriate and agreed documentation
- Development Experience in PL/SQL and/or Data Services.
- (Java experience will also be considered)
For the foreseeable future, this position will be fully homebased. However, as restrictions begin to ease, this will be a requirement to visit their Hitchin office occasionally.
We have a budget of up to £40,000 for this role. On top of that, due to the need to work in a shift pattern (covering from 8am to 11pm), there is also a 16% shift allowance attached to the base salary.
To be considered, please apply below or get in touch with Inness Law via i.law @ ioassociates.co.uk