£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Great Benefits
My client is looking a 3rd Line Engineer (SCCM Specialist) for a global client with their HQ based in London. Due to the current pandemic this role will be remote. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery and management of the organisations desktop to the end users in the business.
Responsibilities will include standard build configuration, application deployments, Operating System and application updates and security patching with the ideal candidate able to utilise technologies such as SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows 10 deployment services and scripting to streamline these processes.
Role: 3rd Line Engineer (SCCM Specialist)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
- Troubleshoot, maintain and develop the SCCM environment
- Providing 3rd line support including, monitoring, troubleshooting and improving service delivery
- Produce quality documentation for Design, Build, Configuration and Management purposes
- Application packaging, software distribution, upgrades and operating regular patching cycles
- Work with suppliers on delivery of new implementations.
- SCCM 2012 - ESSENTIAL (Administration, Troubleshooting, Patching etc)
- Experience of working in medium to enterprise scale environment
- Desktop OS imaging, building and testing through SCCM.
- Previous experience of working in a ITIL environment
- Skills in EUC problem management.
- End to end management of business impacting incidents.
- Previous IT Service management background
- Knowledge of networking concepts.
- Office 2013/2016/2019/O365 deployments.
- Windows 10 deployment and update process.
- Microsoft Intune administration.
If interested in this 3rd Line Engineer (SCCM Specialist) please get in touch ASAP !!!