£0.00 - £45000 per annum
Are you an Infrastructure engineer based around the Southwest area with experience in the following?
I am working with a progressive and dynamic technology company who have a brand-new position available for a motivated third line infrastructure engineer who is looking for a role in which to progress their knowledge and skill.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be part of a very supportive team that encourages growth and progression and training.
Role: Third Line Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Bristol, Fully Remote, with occasional travel to the office.
Salary: £45,000 & Benefits
- Experience with managing, and maintaining SQL servers - ESSENTIAL
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the company's IT infrastructure.
- The role will involve acting as an escalation point to customers and colleagues.
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
Exciting perks include,
- A very sociable and supportive team
- Fully remote role
- Private pension with contribution from Employer
- Private health care cover
If this could potentially be of interest, please get in touch. I would love to tell you more.