£70000 - £75000 per annum + Remote Working + Bonuses
3x Cloud Ops/DevOps Engineers wanted by scale-up, UK health care business. As the company's Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be working within a team of six heads, helping deliver greenfield projects and the company's first migration into cloud solutions!
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE BASED ROLE!!
- £70,000-£75,000 (dependent on experience).
- 10% Annual Bonus, Private Medical, Private Insurance, 8% Pension, Sick Pay, Death in Service, Gym Membership, and 23 days holiday.
Working within a DevOps/Cloud Ops Team of six head, reporting to Principal Cloud Operations / DevOps Engineer.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer you will be responsible for reliability, security, and efficiency of cloud environments, participating in team activities including continuous delivery, configuration changes and performance monitoring.
Experience we would like to see:
- A record of accomplishment in administration of cloud infrastructure and deployed applications for enterprise SaaS or PaaS companies in public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experienced in administration of IT systems including network, storage and/or access control.
- A record of accomplishment of using/creating automated delivery and configuration tools.
- Experienced in monitoring of cloud infrastructure and SaaS or PaaS applications.
Skills & Technical Knowledge:
- Experienced using Googlecloud (preference), AWS or Azure Cloud Platforms.
- Experienced with cloud infrastructure, computer, networking, storage, and other cloud services.
- Experienced using both Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Experienced using scripting languages, i.e., Python, PowerShell, or Bash.
- Experienced with centralized logging services, i.e., StackDriver, ELK, DataDog, Splunk.
- Experienced with monitoring tools, i.e., StackDriver, NewRelic, Graphite, Nagios or Zabbix.
- Knowledgeable of DevOps methodology and Continuous Delivery.
- Previous experience in migrating products from on-premises to cloud.
If you are a, professional, hands-on Engineer, Administrator or Technician, experienced within Cloud Operations or DevOps, then this is the role for you - remote working and greenfield projects!! Simply click apply or contact Stuart Lewis @ iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk