£75000 - £80000 per annum + £20K OTE & £6K Car Allowance.
3x Technical Sales professionals (with IT Network or Network Security experience) urgently required by rapidly expanding IT Consultancy in Manchester.
As a technical sales professional your experience will have developed from areas such as pre-sales, post-sales, customer success, sales engineering, technical sales or professional services.
You will receive a very competitive base salary alongside £20,000 OTE and £6,000 car allowance. Other benefits include private healthcare (Vitality) and death in service.
Your working week will consist of working remotely besides customer interaction, whether onsite or video conference. Dependent on workload and schedules, will determine how your working week will look…
Your efforts will assist in the sale of multiple networking vendors such as (Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, F5 and many more). Meeting customer technical needs with accurate proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements. Solutions which will be provided on a global basis as well as domestic.
- Technical strategies and presentations to customers on relevant technologies and solutions.
- Producing proof of concepts and detailed technical responses, tender documents, and bills of materials with customers.
- Updating customers with the latest technology news and updates.
- Experience selling and advising on some, or one, of the following venders: Juniper, Arista, Cisco, Extreme, Brocade, Cumulus, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto or F5.
- Experience within a technical sales capacity (pre-sales, post sales, customer success, sales engineer, technical sales or professional services) directly serving customers.
- A good understanding of Wireless, LAN, WAN, routing, firewall, VPN, network security or other current networking technologies and trends.
If you are interested in joining a business performing incredibly well within its marketplace and rapidly expanding across the UK, simply reach out with an updated CV or contact Stuart Lewis at iO associates.