£60000 - £75000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Agile, Software Delivery Manager Hybrid/Cheltenham
£60,000 -£75,000k pa + very competitive benefits
iO have exclusively partnered with high secure tech start-up company who has expanded rapidly year on year since they were established in 2019. They are looking to grow significantly over the coming months/years. Mainly working on a suite of services used in high profile government organisations.
There are many parts to the overall capability, and they are currently engaged in major functional changes, as well as migration of parts of the solution to AWS. They multiple teams in place that have been successfully delivering for several years.
You will be very Agile based, closest to Kanban, not command control/not servant leadership. You will be managing comms with clients.
This role will see you engaging closely with both our client and external stakeholders to help further expand both their capability and client base.
- Ensure the smooth running of the teams under your care.
- Understand and manage dependencies between teams.
- Provide servant leadership to facilitate, encourage & coach teams to reach high performance through an environment of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrably embrace the concepts in the agile manifesto.
- Identify impediments to progress early, and to put countermeasures in place quickly and efficiently.
- Assess the health of agile processes and the team's environment; report status upwards and consider and consult on any remediations that may be required.
- Liaise with key customer stakeholders as necessary.
- Drive the client, if necessary, to explore and prioritise backlog items so that they are ready to be refined on a just-in-time basis.
- Be the operational representative of to our client, projecting an image that aligns with our culture and values (openness, collaboration, integrity).
- Monitoring and reporting on the available project budget and the teams' progress towards agreed milestones.
This role will be based remotely, with occasional visits to our client's office in Cheltenham or client sites. In the future, they are exploring the possibility of local offices with optional attendance to help reinforce their alignment, culture, and values.
Our client technical community is at the heart of what we do - they love using new technologies whenever they can, and they thrive on looking at innovative ways to solve the challenges they face. They ensure that everyone has a voice, everyone's opinion is welcome, and that everyone is proud to work here. You will be working with fantastic clients, employ incredible people, and build exciting products in an environment of continuous improvement and learning, driven by respect and collaboration.
Due to the industries in which some of our clients' work, and to comply with their requirements, the offer is also conditional on satisfactory checks in the following areas:
Baseline Personnel Security Standard check
There may also be a longer term need for the successful candidate to go through Security Check (SC) clearance.
Please apply to Kristina @ iO Associates ASAP