£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Digital Project Manager
£40,000 - 50,000 p.a. depending on experience
I am looking for someone who has a passion for digital and has at least 3-5 years' experience with CMS' (preferably Drupal).
You will have experience of delivering technical projects as part of a team. You'll be expected to own client relationships, work with internal and external teams, and run projects in an Agile manner. Experience with the public sector and the GDS Digital Service Standard would be a bonus but not essential. Our client works with sone of the great clients including intergovernmental organisations, UK government and public sector, and charities.
- Deliver to tight timescales within budget
- Ensure that the final delivery of a project or solution matches (or exceeds) the exact specification
- Work closely with client services personnel or directly with clients to manage the brief, planning, delivery, and maintenance of all projects
- Have an overview of the technical requirements of the client programme of work and the inter-relationships between the technical aspects of projects
- Produce the following: project plans; project proposals; PIDs; costings; requirements capture documents; needs analysis; user scenarios; scoping documents; information architectures; wireframes; storyboards; and any other documents as required
- Agile or similar qualification / experience
- Strong communication skills
- Propose adjustments to scope of work where necessary to meet commitments
- Make accurate predictions of project timings and costs
- Ensure that all projects are properly wrapped-up, packaged and handed-over
- Assess third party solutions and/or oversee contractor's work
- Accurately track time of the project team and own time and report this (as required)
- Assess technical development work and ensure that it will deliver to specification
Lead on Drupal (and other) CMS / technology client deliveries
- Take part in and develop (as required) technical scoping, specification, and implementation of technical architectures; functional requirements; functional specifications; technical specifications; user cases; process flows, testing documentation (inc. test scripts, device testing etc.)
- Able to translate from business requirements into functional / technical document correctly and clearly
- Choose appropriate technologies for our client
- Offer advice on server hosting/configuration and other related technical matters
In return our client can offer you great prospects including remote working and great package.