£300 - £350 per day
JL - 4424- JA_1601544856
Application Support/Server Administrator
£350 a day (Negotiable)
Do you have expereince performing daily systems adminstration and support of Windows and Linux Servers (including changes, upgrades, backups and troubleshooting)?
IO Associates are looking for a server adminstrator to build, manage and operate clustered Microsoft SQL Server database instances and to help troubleshoot clients incidents.
- 5+ years experience complex Microsoft SQL Server database deployments.
- Strong demonstrated understanding of Windows and SQL Server clustering.
- Excellent team communications, particularly with remote team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills across a range of technical skill levels.
- Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Experience administering Linux web servers, including Bash scripting.
- Experience with Nagios or Shinken alerting systems.
- Experience with open source web technologies (nginx, apache, squid)
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet or Ansible.
- Basic IP networking knowledge
If you're interested apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 01173328100