£45000 - £60000 per annum + Part Remote + Flexible Working
Applications & Cloud Specialist
£45,000 to £60,000 / Bristol - Part Remote / Flexible Working
An innovative Research organisation is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Applications and Cloud Specialist to join their Infrastructure team, who will work alongside programme leads and senior managers. This is due to substantial growth and the need for further innovation. You'll work within a world leading research centre, on various exciting projects within a range of sectors.
As an Applications & Cloud Specialist you will help design and deliver complex IT projects. Acting as a subject matter expert for Cloud and Applications infrastructure. Assessing risk and aligning solutions with enterprise while ensuring industry standards are met.
This role will include/require:
- Helping to design, plan and deliver exciting innovative projects
- Aligning solutions with Enterprise, assessing risk and ensuring industry standards are met
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience with Virtualisation, ideally Hyper-V, KVM or QEMU
- Containerisation and Infrastructure as a Code experience
- Cloud knowledge - Ideally AWS or Azure
- Taking initiative and thinking outside the box
So, if you would like to be part of an exciting and innovative Research organisation where you can be creative and inventive in your approach. Click the apply button below!
If you would like more information on this role, please contact me on my email below or message Logan Browne on LinkedIn.
l.browne @ ioassociates .co.uk