£30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
We are working with one of the worlds leading developer of engineering and industrial software, whose digital transformation solutions support the evolution of the industries that change our world.
They are looking to recruit an Applications Consultant to join their 3D Data Capture Centre of Excellence where their revolutionary 3D scanning software is developed. This software allows their customers to produce the truest possible digital copy of their asset.
As an Applications Consultant, within the global customer support team, you will be providing product knowledge and technical support to our client's customers and proactively helping them to get the highest quality results from the software.
Support activities will include:
- Laser Software Support
* Maintenance of the Customer Support System
* Responding to reseller & customer requests
* AVEVA LFM product licensing technical support
* Liaising with resellers and customers
* Interacting and enabling the reseller partner companies & colleagues
* AVEVA Point Cloud Manager workflow demonstrations
* Software services delivery
* Pre/post sales interaction
* Collating and reporting customer feedback
* Software Testing
* Informal product test, feedback and 'user' focused R&D test sessions
* Validation of customer/reseller error reports
* Production of software documentation
* Producing training manuals & video guides
* Documenting and maintaining technical knowledge resources
Skills & Qualifications
* Qualification in Survey & Mapping Science, Engineering or Design
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Aspirations to work in a busy customer focused position
* The ability to manage and handle multiple commitments simultaneously within a dynamic team
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English
* Willingness to travel. This role is varied and can involve direct customer interaction. You will be required to travel throughout the UK & worldwide in this role in line with the needs of the business.
* In addition, the following would be beneficial:
Ø Knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering/BIM terminology & processes
Ø 3D CAD; laser scanning; or field survey experience
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304