£38000 - £41812.00 per annum
Do you have an engineering background with a flair for developing a team? Are you looking to work for a globally recognised company? If yes, this role could be for you.
My client, a World class FMCG Manufacturer based in Bridgwater are looking for a Engineering Asset Care Manager to join the team. In the role you will use your engineering experience to work on current and long term issues that effect reliability, cost and quality such as mechanical efficiency losses, implementing AM/PM activities on a series of assets.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering these service activities and will be the point of reference for the team members in your cell. This role takes strong engineering knowledge along with the ability to effectively communicate, lead and mentor others.
Reporting to the Factory Engineering Manager you will manage all asset care activities in your cell including contractor management and budgets, as well as the development and coaching of maintenance engineers in your team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong Dynamic Engineering back ground with at least 5yrs min experience in engineering & 2-3 in FMCG.
- Strong character with the ability to influence others.
- Experience in writing SOP's, SPL's & driving CI & cap ex projects.
- The ability to manage engineers, operators, contractors.
- The ability to study the Data for their cell & drive OEE & MME improvements, on a weekly basis.
- Manage the Service team that carry out the maintenance during servicing in their area.
- Manage the Budget for their area.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £41,812 potentially rising up to £45,000 with time served. In addition you get an 10% annual bonus, 9% pension scheme, 3x life cover, discounted products and free on-site parking.
If this sounds like your kind of role and you would like to find out more, don't hesitate getting in touch today and applying below.