£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER
Covering projects in the South
Up to £45,000 basic salary + Profit Sharing Scheme
Unique opportunity here for a highly motivated Site Engineer with a Solar background who is ambitious and is looking to join a high flying Renewable Energy business. Here you will be given the platform to advance your career with some fantastic technical challenges on a steady flow of world class projects.
You will join a forward-thinking engineering team with strong growth plans in the coming years due to their increased demand and experienced commercial team who continue to win high value, long-term contract work.
The business are leaders in the areas of Solar and Energy Storage - always looking to grow with plenty of opportunities to progress and diversify your skills in their various high-performing engineering units.
* Large-scale solar farm assets across the South
* Collaborating with the Site manager in monitoring of site teams & customer relations
* Participate in coordination meetings with the client & the subcontractor
* Actively promote site safety compliance
* Responsible for equipment quality & performance.
* Update and send progress / status reports to the project team regarding site situation, equipment construction, commissioning
* Check technical conditions and contractual requirements, in order for validation of the equipment by the customer.
* Lead Site Engineer/Assistant Site Manager
* Civil Engineering background
* Experience on large scale solar projects
* Experience in Quality Control, Health & Safety, Site risk assessments
The client recently won an exciting new selection of projects so they are looking to engage with interested candidates as soon as possible. Please forward your updated CV and I will be in touch!