£37000 - £45000 per annum + Company benefits
Salary: £45,000 + Remote working, 25 days holiday, Private Pension, Private Medical Insurance and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
I am looking for a talented Automation Tester with a desire to create and take ownership of the Automation function for our various teams. You will be the first Technical tester and, as such, you will have the autonomy to decide the tools and approaches for building the frameworks and pipelines.
We are a software solutions provider with an incredible client portfolio that is constantly growing, despite the current climate. We pride ourselves on being a people-first business who take incredible measures to ensure staff satisfaction, stability and progression. We also consistently update our product, so you will have a hand in the creation of new greenfield projects as we adapt our offering.
What we need:
- Strong Automation Testing abilities
- Experience with PHP for automation or development
- The abiity to create Automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with Drupal would be highly desirable
- Non-functional Testing would be a bonus
What's in it for you?:
- A chance to work with other lovely people
- Competitive pay with regular review
- Flexible and remote working options (Post covid)
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical
- Private Pension
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link.
I look forward to hearing from you!