£40000 - £50000 per annum + Company benefits
We are an industry leading Care-software Company who are looking to add another mid-level Test Analyst to our ranks due to growth brought on by the pandemic. We are proudly customer and ethics-focused, looking to make the world a better place for those who need help due to disability or chronis health issues. Recently, the increase in demand for our platform has created need for another software QA tester.
Where?: We are situated in Bristol, however, this role has remote working options available for candidates who live in the South West of the UK.
What do you get?: Between £40,000 to £45,000 with a host of company benefits and perks.
What do we need?:
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Automation abilities with Selenium, Cypress or similar
- A strong grasp of Manual Testing fundamental
- Experience with Linux shell scripting;
- An understanding of DevOps practices: e.g. CI/CD Protocols with GIT
If this sounds like something that would interest you then please apply immediately!