£35000 - £40000 per annum + Private pension, Private Healthcare, etc
We are representing a world-class comms-tech company, based near Newport in their search for an Automation Test Engineer. Their office is modern and stylish with excellent amenities, though the role can also be partially remote if required.
We are looking for a highly technical Automation Tester with a solid skillset around the creation and maintenance of Selenium Frameworks. This is your chance to contribute greatly to the Automation function and work autonomously in liaison with the Development teams and the QA faculty to utilise user stories and create effective Test strategies that will affect software quality across all products!
What do we need?
- At least 3 years of experience in Software QA
- Strong Automation Testing Experience
- The capacity to create Selenium (Or Cypress) frameworks
- Experience with C#
- Strong Exploratory Manual skills
In return you'll receive:
- 25 days holiday
- A starting salary of around £40,000 (with regular review)
- Flexible and remote working
- Internal training
- Private Eyecare and Healthcare
- A very impressive private matched pension
- And much, much more!
If this sounds like something that would interest you or anyone you know then please apply immediately or pop me an email at !