£25000 - £40000 per annum + Company benefits
We are an industry leading FinTech who are looking to add another mid-level Test Analyst to our ranks due to growth brought on by the pandemic. As we are ecommerce-focused, the increase in online traffic and demand for our platform has created need for another software QA tester. We are in a unique position to be able to offer a stable environment for a software tester to, not join and grow, but to develop a more technical skillset as we move bring in and implement Automation Testing!
Where?: We are situated in the beautiful Town of Taunton in Somerset. This role has a remote working option available for candidates who live in the South West of the UK.
What do you get?: Between £26,000 to £40,000 with a host of company benefits and perks.
What do we need?:
- Strong Communication skills
- A basic ability to review code - ideally PHP or Python
- A strong grasp of Manual Testing fundamental
- Experience with Linux shell scripting;
- An understanding of DevOps practices: e.g. CI/CD Protocols with GIT
If this sounds like something that would interest you then please apply immediately!