£200 - £250 per day
£200-£250 a day (Inside IR35)
Are you an AV Technician with experience of answering calls and troubleshooting Audio Visual based problems?
iO Associates are looking for an AV Technician to join an organisation within the Higher Education sector on an initial 3-month contract, based in Guildford and paying up to £250 a day (inside IR35).
The work will be project based work to move towards a more hybrid learning approach.
- Experience of diagnosing and resolving hardware faults in a logical manner
- Substantial experience of providing Audio Visual technical support in a large networked environment.
- Experience of using incident reporting tools such as Heat and a proven record in incident management
- Experience of AV technologies and remote access systems such as Crestron Xpanels
- Proven skills in the installation, configuration, management and support of a range of AV hardware
- Good working knowledge of Windows environments, associated infrastructures and networking
The client is looking for asap start dates, so ensure you will need to be immediately available or coming to an end of your contract. Notice periods could be looked at.
If this sounds like yourself please apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 07958441684