€65.00 - €75.00 per hour
Avionic Systems Engineer
Up to 75 CHF per hour
6-month initial contract
Excellent opportunity for a Lead Systems Engineer to join an Avionics leader, making key technical decisions in a proactive role for the Software Development team.
You will enjoy a dynamic and multicultural team, collectively driving toward innovation that will move the industry forward. Ideal for those who enjoy working with cutting edge technology!
- Capture and initial design concept definition
- Design, develop integrate and certificate avionic systems into several aircraft platforms (Fix wing and Helicopters)
- Compilation of test requirements and support to ground/flight testing
- Analysis of in-service problems and definition of solutions
- Liaising with external suppliers on a technical level
- Support to the production line and customer
- Technical Support to Bid and Sales Management by generating feasibility study, rough cost and time line estimation and supporting customer Design Reviews
- Write and review system requirement documents and certification engineering report
- Support New Technology - and Innovation projects
- University Degree in electrical or aerospace engineering
- 5 years of experience in the development of systems / subsystems ideally in the aviation
industry, such as electronic displays, navigation, GPS, communication and utilities systems, good background in aircraft electrical power systems.
- Knowledge of military COM and IFF systems is advantage
- Knowledge of FMS, HUD and FCS systems is advantage
- Working knowledge of FAA/EASA certification requirements
- Fluency in English (C1), German will be an advantage
- IT affinity with common office applications, SAP, planning tools
- Requirements management tools such as Doors, Jira
If interested, please apply with your most updated CV and I will be in touch!