£600 - £650 per day
JL - 523- JA_1617013012
AWS Solutions Engineer
Are you an AWS Engineer/Consultant with experience in ensuring that the design inputs provided by Solution Architects are translated into a lower-level of technical detail (e.g. technical user stories and low-level design views) such that the design can be used by build teams.
iO Associates are looking for a 'hands on' Agile AWS Solutions Engineer to join a growing company on an initial 6-month basis to ensure that the built solution meets the originally design, is delivered to the right level of technical quality, and in line with other established patterns and standards.
The role is a vital bridge between the 'Discovery and Design' phase and the 'Delivery' phase.
- 2+ years of experience on AWS cloud development using Serverless AWS services and Lambda functions
- Experience with Python / NodeJS / TypeScript / Angular
- Experience leading the production of the Low Level Design artifacts and views - using High Level Designs (HLDs), Key Design Decisions (KDDs) and Solution Architecture Documents (SADs) as input, refine the design to a level of detail that is sufficient for build teams to use.
- Help validate the feasibility of detailed UX and functional user stories.
- Work with the Solution Architect to validate novel or innovative approaches, or non-standard patterns (e.g. by using technical spikes and/or proof-of-concept activities).
- Write OpenAPI specifications.
- Prescribe how the APIs should be implemented, e.g. using AWS Lambda functions and other associated components.
- Create API - service/integration mapping with ESB/DataPower services.
If this sounds like yourself, please apply now or contact Jennifer on 07958441684