£450 - £500 per day
iO Associates are continuing their support of an nonprofit organisation, who currently require an Azure Data Engineer for a contract running till the end of 2021. This role is looking for someone who can start immediately and they are paying up to £450-475 (could stretch to £500 for the right person) per day Outside IR35. This will be a fully remote role.
We're looking for someone who is very strong in SQL coding, including SQL Server database design and builds. The ideal candidate will be technically capable in Azure whilst advising on best data practices (including Azure data services).
The key skills we're looking for are as follows:
- Hands-on experience in Azure, including experience in numerous Azure services in production environments
- Excellent Azure Data Factory skills and strong Databricks experience
- Good experience with Azure Synapse / Azure DWH as well as Azure Data Lake
- Data modelling expertise is required
- Azure certifications would be ideal
- Strong SQL (including T-SQL) & SQL Server skills with the ability to turn to numerous different tasks such as database design and build
If this is of interest to you please apply below and get in touch with Alex at iO Associates.
Whilst a remote role, we can only accept applications from UK based candidates, with the right to work in the UK.