£450 - £500 per day
iO Associates have just partnered with a Manchester-based team, paying up to £500 per day who currently need support across multiple projects for an initial 6-month contract. You will be working remotely, but there will be requirement to be on-site down the line once Covid-19 restrictions lift.
We're looking for someone who is very strong in SQL coding, including SQL Server database design and builds. The ideal candidate will be technically capable in Azure whilst advising on best data practices (including Azure data services).
The key skills we're looking for are as follows:
- Hands-on experience in Azure, including experience in numerous Azure services in production environments
- Strong experience in tools such as Data Factory, Databricks and Azure DWH / Synapse
- Azure certifications would be ideal
- Background in SQL Server BI (SSIS, SSAS & SSRS)
- Strong SQL (including T-SQL) & SQL Server skills with the ability to turn to numerous different tasks such as database design and build
If this is of interest to you please get in touch with Alex at iO Associates.