£50 - £55 per hour
Azure Integration Developer
Location: Lund, Sweden / Remote
620 SEK per hour (£55 per hour)
Starts: 2021 - 01 -18
Ends: 2021 - 06 - 30
We are, on behalf of one of our key European clients, working on some world class projects with cutting edge technology and they are looking for Azure Integration developers, to join the project team.
In this assignment you're expected to take part in the following activities;
- Development and support of integration solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs.
- Work according to enterprise architecture frameworks; principles, policies, standards, patterns, roadmaps.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented.
- Unit test solutions to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Provide 3rd line support for escalated incidents.
- Experience of integration development.
- Experience of C#.
- Experience of the following components in Azure: (Azure API Management, Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Azure storage
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps/Git for agile planning and code repository.
- Knowledge of application architecture and service-oriented architecture.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a solution design, configuration and/or build as well as determine estimates of effort.
- High competence in system development models, methodology and documentation.
- Experience of the following components in Azure is a merit: (Azure Event Grid, Azure Table Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Queue Storage)
Interviews are taking place quickly with the Christmas period coming so please forward your CV ASAP and I will be in touch tomorrow to progress your application!
Looking forward to hearing back from you.