£450 - £500 per day
JL - 445- JA_1610962782
Azure Architect/Engineer -Security
£450 - £500 a day (Outside)
Are you an Azure Architect/Engineer with hands on DevOps experience and have a strong background in Information Security?
iO Associates are looking for an hands-on Azure Architect/Engineer to design and architect secure cloud solutions for a Consultancy on a 3-6 month basis.
- Indepth knowledge of Cloud native security tools such as Security Centre, Sentinel, Log Analytics, Key Vault etc.
- Hands on experience in automation using Python, Terraform and PowerShell via Azure ADO and equivalent cloud native CI/CD technologies.
- Well versed with working in software development mode to contribute towards writing the software modules for cloud security services (IaC) and perform the necessary governance to review and approve code changes- tool examples; GitHub/Git CLI, Visual studio/other CLI tools.
- Experience implementing security tools and developing/writing compliance-as-code to run within CI/CD pipelines
- Checking the security aspects such as vulnerabilities, policy compliance, guard rail configuration etc- example tools include; Static code analysis, Dynamic code analysis, Software Library dependency analysis and Vulnerability assement, RBAC privilege analysis
- Develop and implement automation to automate the typical operational runbooks otherwise dealt with manually.
If you're interested please apply now or contact Jennifer on 07958441684