€70000.00 - €75000 per annum
Bare-Metal Embedded Software Developer
Up to 75000 EUR
Freiburg region, Germany
An excellent opportunity to join a growing business, where you make develop high quality systems for safety-critical applications that will be pivotal for international level projects.
As an Engineering Group, they specialise in the development of electronics for advanced industrial projects that are promoting the future of efficiency in engineering. The ideal environment for individuals who enjoy a high technical challenge that will certainly help to advance your career.
The business has been performing exceptionally well in recent times, and this is a major recruitment drive for the R&D unit, so a great moment for you to join and make an impact!
- Software development for measurement, control and telecontrol systems
- Signal processing functions
- Control and regulation algorithm development
- Use of microcontrollers for safety-critical applications
Candidate profile required:
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Experience with Bare-metal programming
- Understanding of Industrial Communication protocols
- Knowledge in ARM & C/C++
If you are curious about this position and open to new opportunities, then please quickly apply with your most updated resume and I will be in touch soon!