€45 - €65 per hour
BATTERY CELL ENGINEER
INITIAL 12 MONTH CONTRACT
REMOTE (Some travel may be required)
€45 - €65 / HOUR (Depending on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for Battery Cell Engineers to join the team where you will be responsible for monitoring and assessment of cell technology and other energy storage methods for the aircraft as well as creating test specification, analysing test data and various other tasks.
- Master's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or related field
- 3 years of experience in Li-ion battery technology (industry or academic) is essential
- Knowledge of energy storage materials, cell design and manufacturing processes would be beneficial
- Network with cell manufacturers and/or research institutions is nice to have
- Experience in high-volume cell manufacturing environment would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.