£500.00 - £525 per day
We require a Business Analyst who can understand and document project requirements and acceptance criteria using appropriate tools and techniques e.g. workshops, user journeys, data analysis, process modelling, mock-ups.
You will also, decompose high-level business and user requirements into user stories, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on the requirements.
- Manage requirements through the change control process and ensure all changes are fully auditable. Capture internal and client approvals and document within the required documentation.
- Review the acceptance of requirements to provide confirmation that implementation is complete and meets the specified acceptance criteria.
- Participate fully in project meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives, customer meetings and customer demos.
- Provide Business Analysis support to the Delivery Manager/Technical Product Owner (as required), including the identification of risks and issues, providing appropriate communications and escalation, as appropriate.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of relevant documents (Requirements, Design, Test Plans etc.), and work items derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly and quality assured.
- Previous experience of working as a Technical BA on large, complex projects.
- An excellent, pragmatic, and sensible attitude under periods of high pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience of Agile and collaborative working practices.
- Technical experience of Cloud services, APIs, data, geospatial services, business intelligence and coding would be an advantage.
- Excellent communicator, strong problem solver, highly analytical and autonomous.
If this role looks to be a good fit for you please send me a CV directly & I will be in touch ASAP.
Interviews are being held Wednesday the 8th of September.