£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
£30,000 - £40,000k per annum
As a business analyst you will be responsible for the business in the delivery of software projects and ensuring both internal improvement and product development projects are appropriately defined. This involves the understanding, documentation, and communication of all business requirements within each project.
- Working alongside the project manager to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and establish the project budget.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives and product development projects.
- Supports the operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats, as required by key stakeholders and project scope.
- Maintains business analysis documentation, standards and ensures the quality of these documents within each project.
- As defined within project process and scope, constructs processes and workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities and writes specifications.
- Improves systems and processes by studying current practices, alongside required stakeholders and documenting modifications where appropriate.
- Monitors project BA workstream progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Analyses, understands, documents and communicates the operational and financial impact of any changes in a clear and succinct format.
- Always support proposed changes using analytics and evidence-based analysis when delivering to stakeholders and actively participate in the implementation of any approved changes.
- Identifies specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured, and plans to activate these mechanisms at the required time.
- Employs the most appropriate method and style of communication to ensure timely and accurate understanding for all stakeholders.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement, propose controls and write procedures that will drive efficiency.
- Flexibility to support the needs of the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, and articulate complex concepts in a simple but accurate way.
- The ability to motivate and encourage others and be a facilitator of change.
- To work under pressure on multiple projects whilst using organisational skills to ensure delivery against project timeframes.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude towards change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- A strong interest in the development of the business.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and methodologies.
- Ability to share an understanding of problems, outline the parameters of the project, and determine potential solutions.
- The ability to work constructively and positively within multi-functional teams, engendering and supporting a common understanding across the team and business functions.
In return you will get
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day's holiday for every full year of employment
- Company pension
- Perkbox subscription
- Flexible working hours
- A Nespresso machine with free coffee
- Free fruit
- Staff events throughout the year
- A structured career development programme with regular 1:1 meetings
Our client is going through impressive growth currently , if you would like to be part of this growth please email me your CV ASAP