£350 - £375 per day + Outside IR35, Remote
6 Months +
We're working exclusively with an innovative consultancy who are looking for 2 Contract Business Analyst to join their team on a Government project, working to GDS standards.
The role is fully remote for the foreseeable future and OUTSIDE IR35, Paying £350-£375 per day.
They're looking for someone who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo and will bring their wealth of experience to add value to the company. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a strong likely extension as part of a large programme of work.
You'll be working closely with an Agile Development team, to write stories, define feature, create/amend current processes. You will have experience working with stakeholders to understand business requirements and then using this to create requirements for the development team to use.
* GDS (Government digital service experience)
* Conducting research and analysis
* Working with stakeholders to understand business requirements
* Improving and innovating current processes
* Experience working as a business analyst on software/digital platforms
Interviews are taking place this week and next with a view to starting March 1st.
Please apply with your most recent CV to find out more.