£500 - £600 per day
Business Change Programme Manager - 12 Months - Outside IR35 - £500 - £600 per day - Bristol/Hybrid
iO Associates is partnered with a global defence company who have one of their bases in Bristol.
Working closely with the C-Suite to adapt, modify and deliver their Business Rhythm, as well supporting on a number of other business and technical projects and programmes, they are looking to bring on a Business Change Programme Manager.
You will need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity whilst supporting and suggesting changes to the programme roadmap as well as having the following key skills and personality traits:
- Strong C-Suite, Stakeholder and 3rd party negotiation skills
- Experienced with working alongside global teams and offices
- Ability to stay aligned to the company vision whilst managing any alterations to the programme roadmap
- Strategic vision to enable a strong delivery
- Happy to get stuck where necessary and roll sleeves up
- Must be happy with fluid and Agile working at pace and with a level of energy that engages the relevant stakeholders etc.
On top of this, you will likely be involved in helping to lead the implementation of an ERP system to the UK offices so previous experience leading a technical/ IT infrastructure implementation would be advantageous.
If this Business Change Manager/ Programme Manager for an SC 12 Month Contract looks like it would make your perfect next role or a good addition to your CV, then please apply.
CVs will be constantly reviewed but applications received after 2nd September may not be presented forward to the client so please apply promptly.