City of London
£70000 - £90000 per annum
Business Development Manager- Real Estate
London - flexibility to work from home
£70,000 - £80,000 + bonus, OTE, 28 days holiday, Flexi-hours, Technical training + development, Pension, childcare vouchers, regular team socials and much more!
Are you an experienced Account manager looking for the next step up in your career?
Want a role where you can progress into a Company Leadership position?
Are you looking to be part of a company where you will have the opportunity to influence the growth and success of the business?
If so, come and be a part of this innovative industry leading real estate technology company that noticed a gap in the industry and are revolutionizing the market space.
What started as a small tech stat-up almost 40 years ago has grown to become the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry with offices worldwide in North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
They require for an ambitious individual with Real Estate BD experience. They want you to leverage your existing knowledge and contacts to help them expand even more, they already have a huge client portfolio but there is so much left out there. No-one currently in the team is looking at the London market, so that is yours for the taking. You should easily be able to double your income with the OTE.
- Account manage existing clients
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Business Development to deliver ambitious sales growth plans
- Liaise with existing network and generate more revenue
- Attend Regular meetings with existing and new clients
- 5 plus years of experience selling into the Real Estate industry
- In depth understanding of Real Estate and the commercial real estate problems
- Existing network of active Real Estate Institutional Investors
- Extremely motivated and sales driven
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced business developer / account manager to lead the sales in a technology focused environment
Interested to hear more? I would be more than happy to discuss the role in more details, along with any other opportunities you may be open to!
Please get in touch on 0117 332 8100 or email me on r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you!