£37500 - £38000 per annum
I am once again working with an amazing client with such strong values that are a fundamental part of who they are as a company.
They are looking for someone to join their team to maintain a suite of Power BI reports which will support decision making and maximise the performance of enabling better lives for participants on employment, skills, health, and wellbeing programmes.
Requirements for this role are:
- Highly experienced in building models, Reports, Dashboards, and apps in Power BI
- Experience building and working with Data models
- DAX knowledge
- Good visualisation skills
- Well versed in MS SSIS and ETL connecting to a wide range of information systems using different data connection types
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL server Scripting, Data Warehousing, SSIS and stored procedures
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in Data Analytics
- Any experience in the employment and health sectors would be desirable
They take pride in what their company aims to achieve and are looking for someone who matches their beliefs to not just go through the motions of a job but to know what they are doing is going towards something.
I am aiming to shortlist candidates for this role at the start of next week so if this sounds suitable for you, please do not hesitate to apply. I will also require a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role.