£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Company Benefits
iO - Eras - 4_1615388973
We are an international communications consultancy, world leader at what we do. Our values are work hard, play hard. We expect the most from you, but we celebrate all our wins and we have a highly distinct and exciting social culture.
We are looking for a new addition to our QA team who can champion solid Manual fundamentals but also display high level Automation abilites and proficiency within a DevOps environment.
With an incredibly creative stance on the QA process, we are looking for a similarly lateral thinker who takes a deeply exploratory approach when it comes to Testing.
Location: Bristol (Can be remote if local to the area)
The requirements ultimately boil down to the following:
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK
- Experience with functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with C# as a scripting language
- Strong experience with SQL
- Automation Testing ability and experience with the relevant tools: Selenium, Specflow, etc.
- An Exploratory Approach to Testing
- Excellent Communication Skills
But what's in it for you?
Up to £45,000 or more for the right person.
You will also have the opportunity to work in a highly supportive environment, surrounded by creative and talented individuals.
To further sweeten the pot..
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Incredible Work Culture
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And much more…
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmus at 0117 332 8100