£75000 - £80000 per annum
Role: C++ Developer
Industry: Finance & Banking
Location: London (Remote working available)
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
iO Associates are looking for a talented C++ Developing with previous Finance and/or Banking experience to work for a top ranked consultancy to provide services to world leading banks, insurance providers and private equity firms companies.
You, the C++ Developer will be supported with and provided with any additional training and resources you need to flourish within this role. This type of work is ideal for you if you're looking to work on a variety of projects for end clients, thus ultimately build upon your industry exposure and experience.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on historical code in C++, and transitioning the code to a different real time system
- Work on Linux based developed, debugging, and developing code for a smooth system transition.
- Work within regulated environments
Skills required to be considered for this role:
- Exposure within the Finance or Banking sector essential
- Linux-based development with git-flow integrated in a CI/CD-pipeline (GitHub/Jenkins)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply to the link provided!