City of London
£40000 - £70000 per annum
C++ Software Engineer
Salary: Negotiable DOE
This start up is developing a graph application platform which provides new possibilities when it comes to data analysis, allowing users to gain insights that weren't possible with more traditional data analysis techniques.
They are looking for a C/C++ Software Engineer to join the database team whose role is to develop the core engine behind their application.
If you're looking for work life balance then this might be the role for you. This company trusts their employees to get the job done, and so they will give you full autonomy as to when and where you work. They will provide all the equipment you need to get set up at home but also have an office space to be used if needed.
Some of the skills they look for:
- BSc college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a similar field
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience with algorithms and data structures
- Mathematical reasoning and problem-solving
- Knowledge of the standard library and STL containers
- Experience developing and debugging in Linux system level C/C++
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Familiarity with the latest C++ standards and templating in C++
- Always strives to expand their knowledge
- Deal well with challenging problems and ability to think abstractly
- An uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems
- Being comfortable with working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and remotely
Please get in touch with Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304 or