Up to £0.00 per annum
Chief Engineer - C4i
A prestigious position has arisen with a phenomenal defence organisation for a Chief Engineer within the C4i division of the company. The Chief Engineer is the C4i technical authority, responsible for delivering the technical solutions in accordance with the contracted requirement sets and supporting technical aspects of statements of work.
The company are looking for a bright individual to take up the challenges of leading design decisions across a range of current and future projects within the division.
The role requires an ambitious and significantly experience C4i systems engineering professional. The responsibilities are outlined below:
- Being the Design Authority of complex C4i projects
- Ensuring that key project and engineering duties are fulfilled
- Direct liaison with international engineering departments
- Management of transfer of knowledge and capability
- Solving any engineering issues that arise
- Answering technical questions, proposing budgets for work packages, training new employees, and working with UK and international departments
The position boasts a high profile within the company and is a role that offers a potentially huge career path within a growing defence organisation. The 5 year plan for the right person stretches over several promotions.
The role is based in Aztec-West and requires a sole British national due to security clearance requirements. Some projects over time may require DV clearance.
If you'd like to find out more about this position, please apply to this advert or find me on LinkedIn, I'm George Russell at iO Associates.