£50000 - £55000 per annum + Annual Bonus & Remote Working
Implementation Consultant / Systems Engineer with Cardiology experience wanted by scale-up, UK healthcare business. As the company's Cardiology Systems Expert, you will provide applications training for end-users and clinical system administrators.
You will also plan, conduct, and direct the clinical aspect of implementation of the product and provide analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE BASED ROLE!!
- £50,000-£55,000 (dependent on experience).
- 10-12.5% Annual Bonus, Private Medical, Private Insurance, 8% Pension, Sick Pay, Death in Service, Gym Membership, and 23 days holiday.
- Applications training for end-users and clinical system administrators.
- Reporting module configuration and training for users, including but not limited to the following procedure types:
- Echo procedure Report - (Adult and Paediatric)
- Haemodynamic Monitoring System
- Cath reporting and BCIS
- Support the installation, servicing and repair of complex clinical equipment and systems.
- Create, manage, and escalate support cases as and when required.
- Update training materials.
- Test new system releases.
- Liaise with technical team to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Liaise with engineering team to progress issues, document issue/investigation logs.
Skills & Technical Knowledge:
- Multiple years' experience in IT/Cardiology, with considerable experience of training individuals/groups within previous roles.
- Hands-on experience of Haemodynamic monitoring procedures.
- EP and Device Management experience.
- BSE accreditation.
If you are a Cardiology Engineer with Implementation & Systems experience, then this is the role for you - remote working & great company benefits!! Simply click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis @ iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk