Up to £38000 per annum
Cell Manufacturing Engineer
iO Associates have partnered up with a market leader operating on a global level who are looking for a Cell Manufacturing Engineer to work within their final test area. Operating at their state-of-the-art facility in Clevedon.
You will take ownership of the manufacturing system within the allocated manufacturing cell by the creation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for the companies' products.
What they want from you:
- Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years' experience of working within an assembly environment
- Flexible and capable of working in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
- To design, prove, implement, and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout.
- Accountable for the definition, setup, and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Establish, monitor, correct and improve the process performances of the allocated work cell in terms of capability and capacity.
- Accountable for the accuracy and optimisation of manufacturing technical data (including routings and build notes) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Manage the effective implementation of appropriate Lean tools and methodologies in accordance with the guidelines of the Vacuum Technique Production System (VTPS) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
This is an urgent role with interviews set to take place as soon as next week. So, if you are interested apply now!