Up to £0.00 per annum
Program Manager| Change Control Manager
9-month Contract (likely extensions)
Munich (Germany) | Hybrid Working
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Germany.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next-generation, all-electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionize the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting-edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of digital platforms and green power technology.
My client is now urgently looking for a Program Change Control Manager. You'll collaborate with various departments like Program, Commercial, Finance, Engineering, and Operations to monitor all program changes and their implementation progress. Your expertise in change management and coordinating multi-functional teams will be key in this role.
Your role involves overseeing Change Requests from project teams, ensuring their completeness and maturity at every stage of development and implementation. You'll guide teams to consider all aspects of the program, including supply chain and technical elements, and ensure robust implementation plans are in place and executed.
- Proven Project Management skills with a minimum of 5-8 years Project.
- Having a PM qualification that is at least as high as IPMA Level C is preferred, as is having a Scrum Master or other Agile Project Management qualification. Chartered Engineer standing is advantageous.
- Prior management experience, preferably in a challenging aerospace setting. Candidates with a minimum of one aircraft development program experience-ideally E-VTOL-and familiarity with all stages of the project lifecycle, including development, certification, and operation, are strongly preferred.
- Communicate with the various IPTs (Integrated Project Teams) to make that the Change Requests related to their boundaries are appropriately defined, well-prepared, and consistent with the goals of the Aircraft Program.
- At the Change Control Board (CCB), represent the Aircraft Program and make sure all Program considerations are handled properly.
- Manage deviations to plan and escalate as needed, and report on the overall Aircraft Program's change request implementation progress.
If you are in Germany looking for a role and resonates with your experience and expectations, please reply to this job post.